Depriving People of Life and Humanity
Since Adam, man has been meant to live a life of agriculture. It is in the core of human instinct to plant and sow, nurture and reap a harvest, and doing so is a big part of human fulfillment.
Growing food for living is not only a matter of survival of days past, when people could not simply go to the grocery store to buy food, it is a matter of survival of this day as well. Food does not magically appear on store shelves, someone grows it.
Unfortunately it is the case that fewer and fewer real farmers grow the food that people eat and more so it has become true that food is grown by giant agricultural factories who are not interested in how the food they produce nourishes the people who buy it, but are interested in making the largest profit possible and being an unbeatable competition for real farmers.
This is not just a problem for farmers, it is a problem for you.
It is the small, local farmer who is more likely to care that they are not using pesticides and herbicides and GMO seed which people do not wish to consume, and which – if one is forced to eat long enough – will destroy the body.
It is not enough for some that the giant agricultural factories are suffocating the small, local farms, but now they wish to implement laws that will not just make it hard, but make it impossible for small farms to continue to operate, and even make it impossible for people to have their own gardens.
Such an evil combination of legislation has been proposed or accepted recently which hurt all areas of a persons ability to eat clean, healthy food and have access to natural cures.
These measures greatly benefit the black-hearted greed of such organizations like drug companies and GMO food producers like Monsanto.
The evil, though, is deeper than just their greed.
They are aware of what it will mean for people if they are forced on to a diet of processed, genetically manipulated and chemically poisoned foods. They know what it will mean to take away the healing herbs which The Almighty created, and cause people to run to drugs instead for their remedy.
As it is already the case that these things are taking many lives in this nation, it will ensure that nearly everyone will live a shorter and a sicker life.
And what else will be lost? The joy of spending a day with the family in the sun, tending the garden, watching the miracle of His increase as He gives it upon their labors. No money can buy blessings like those.
It makes me wonder how much of their plans might be thwarted just by a great mass of repentance by people in this nation.
It might be that He has handed over the country to those who would destroy it and its people, because it is a society so rotten with sin and in love with sin.
“Woe is me, for I am like those who gather summer fruits. Like those who glean vintage grapes. There is no cluster to eat of the first-ripe fruit that my soul desires.
The faithful have perished from the earth and no one upright among men. They all lie in wait for blood. Every man hunts his brother with a net that they may successfully do evil with both hands.
The prince asks and the judge a reward and the high placed utters his evil desire. So they scheme together. The best of them is like a brier, the most upright a thorn hedge. The day of your watchman and your punishment comes. Now shall be their perplexity.”
– Micah 7:1-4
“S 510, the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2010, may be the most dangerous bill in the history of the US. It is to our food what the bailout was to our economy, only we can live without money.
1. It puts all US food and all US farms under Homeland Security and the Department of Defense, in the event of contamination or an ill-defined emergency
2. It would end US sovereignty over its own food supply by insisting on compliance with the WTO, thus threatening national security.
3. It would allow the government, under Maritime Law, to define the introduction of any food into commerce (even direct sales between individuals) as smuggling into “the United States.”
4. It imposes Codex Alimentarius on the US, a global system of control over food.
5. It would remove the right to clean, store and thus own seed in the US, putting control of seeds in the hands of Monsanto and other multinationals, threatening US security.
6. It includes NAIS, an animal traceability program that threatens all small farmers and ranchers raising animals.
7. It extends a failed and destructive HACCP to all food, thus threatening to do to all local food production and farming what HACCP did to meat production – put it in corporate hands and worsen food safety.
8. It deconstructs what is left of the American economy.
9. It would allow the government to mandate antibiotics, hormones, slaughterhouse waste, pesticides and GMOs.
10. It uses food crimes as the entry into police state power and control.” Food Freedom